Cisco Bug: CSCup62342 - Process start point is not executed properly if under conditional branch
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a process is started from a start point, the start point may not be observed and executed sometimes. Conditions: If a start point is located under a condition branch code, and the conditions of the branch is not met when a process is started from the start point node, the start point node will be ignored.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases