Cisco Bug: CSCup62071 - Nexus 3000 - MAC incorrectly point to peer-link upon reload in VPC setup
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus 3000 in VPC setup may observe incorrect MAC entries following reload of the switch in VPC. Some MAC's may point to peer-link while should be the VPC PO. Conditions: Not exactly known. However after reload or power cycle of one of the switches in VPC setup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases