Cisco Bug: CSCup62049 - ICSA Troubleshooter HA test reports inaccurate data for IMP 9 & 8 peers
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On the Inter-cluster trouble shooter page for 10.0 and 10.5.1, the HA state of remote peers which are running pre-10 versions reports inaccurate HA state information. These tests should be ignored if the remote peer are running versions of 8 or 9. For 8.x: unknown/unknown For 9.x: High Availability for peer is not enabled Conditions: IM/P 10.0 or 10.5 node is inter-clustered with a version 8 or 9 of the IM/P product. There is no impact to inter-clustering between these versions as this is a UI reporting issue only.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases