Cisco Bug: CSCup61952 - VCS x8.2 MRA guide shows incorrect screenshot for domain config
Jul 21, 2014
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VCS x8.2 MRA guide shows incorrect screenshot for domain config Conditions: On the page 14 under the domain configuration it mentions following services are available SIP registrations and provisioning on VCS SIP registrations and provisioning on Unified CM IM and Presence services on Unified CM XMPP federation But the screenshot doesn't list all this services. The screen shot in use is from VCS x8.1.1 software version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases