Cisco Bug: CSCup61860 - CCX Live Data Report Viewer font size field doesn't work
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.0(1)SU1 10.0(1)SU2 10.5(1)
Symptom: For CCX live data report in the CUIC, the font size is not displayed correctly according to its configuration. It will be shown as the default size. Historical reports from the CUIC is working fine Conditions: UCCX version is : 10.X Create a new CCX live data report in the CUIC, edit and and set custom font size and save.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases