Cisco Bug: CSCup61257 - Error message not printing if unsupported QOS is applied via SSH/Telnet.
Jul 05, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: QOS service policy not getting applied on the intrface. Logs: Switch(config)#int g4/1 Switch(config-if)#service-policy type lan-queuing output testing Propagating [attach] lan queueing policy "testing" to Gi4/1 Gi4/2 Gi4/3 Gi4/4 Gi4/6 Gi4/7 Gi4/8 Gi4/9 Gi4/10 Gi4/11 Gi4/12 Switch(config-if)#exit Switch#sh run int g4/1 Building configuration... Current configuration : 51 bytes ! interface GigabitEthernet4/1 no ip address end Conditions: The issue occurs whenever we have command "bandwidth remaining percent" under class-default or an usupported QOS config.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases