Cisco Bug: CSCup59764 - ME3400 - TPLUS memory leak when flapping uplink core interface
Oct 14, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400E-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-12CS-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:Enabling EEM and specifying a user for EEM scripts execution and tacacs+ AAA on a ME3400 can cause memory leaks on the tacacs+ service and this may eventually lead to the crash and reload of the box. Conditions:Seen on ME-3400 with IOS me340x-metroipaccessk9-mz.122-60.EZ1.bin.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases