Cisco Bug: CSCup58311 - HANA Backup Status Process -Initial run failure if no Backup exists
Aug 19, 2014
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: HANA Backup Status Process fails If there are no successful complete data backups in the HANA is not present then the process fails as it doesn't handle the case. Conditions: When there is no Backup present in the HANA system and its a fresh install.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases