Cisco Bug: CSCup58305 - HANA - Performance Load - Atomic fails for SPS07
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: HANA - Performance Load Atomic fails for HANA Versions of SPS07 and SPS06 Rev 69. The atomic fails as it doesnt handle the changes in the HANA Trace file on these versions. The subsequent Process which uses this atomic also fails due to the same reason. Conditions: HANA target system version is SPS06 rev 69, SPS 07, SPS 08 is used.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases