Cisco Bug: CSCup58066 - "show LLDP neighbors" truncates Device ID if the hostname contains "."
Apr 18, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-12PC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CG-8TC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48U-S Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 24TC NCP B Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 CON B Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "show LLDP neighbors" truncates the device name if the device name has "." Conditions: If the neighbor device has "." in the name, the "show LLDP neighbors" only shows the characters before the "." and the characters after "." will be ignored.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases