Cisco Bug: CSCup57588 - 3.5.0 MVOD: snmp trap is updating for all backup record deletion
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SNMP Log and System Failures reports MSA_BAD_XML for all the backup packages (package name with #B#). Conditions: For McVOD setup configuration, when the user schedules the live recording, after the package has been published, the SNMP Log and System failures report MSA_BAD_XML for all the backup packages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases