Cisco Bug: CSCup57497 - FSI was crashing intermittently across all the vaults causing outage
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FSI was crashes when number of devices reaches more than 64 in a system. Conditions: FSI was crashes when number of devices reaches more than 64 in a system. This is due to array index of Dbload is 64. when number of devices increases more than 64 in a system, fsi will try to access the index 64 device, causes the crash.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases