Cisco Bug: CSCup55484 - Unable to configure Cisco UCS Director Server target
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Attempt to add new Cisco UCS Director Server target results in an error message, similar to the one shown below: "There was an error while trying to serialize parameter http://tempuri.org/:instance. The InnerException message was 'There was an error serializing the object of type Tidal.Automation.Common.Product.TargetPresentation. Input string was not in a correct format.'. Please see InnerException for more details." Conditions: The version number of Cisco UCS Director contains some letters (in addition to numbers). For example, 184.108.40.206A.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases