Cisco Bug: CSCup55176 - CER Server Group only allows 30 characters for SMTP server
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 10.0
- Cisco Emergency Responder 8.5
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.0 8.5(1) 9.0(2)
Symptom: CU is not able to add more than 30 characters for the SMTP server under the CER server group. Conditions: SMTP server only allows 30 characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases