Cisco Bug: CSCup53633 - Loading of attribs at the time of ServiceTemplate creation is not proper
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Loading of attributes at the time of Service Template creation is not proper Conditions: When you select the endpoint as service while creating the Service Template. Try to choose some other service apart from the Endpoint service we can hit this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases