Cisco Bug: CSCup52856 - CUC 9.1 SRSV - Branch Provisioning Fails w/ Self-Signed Cert and No DNS.
Jan 09, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During Provisioning, the central cluster can either configure the branch node by Hostname or IP Address. When configured by hostname, if DNS client is not configured, the branch node IP Address cannot be resolved. When configured by IP Address, the central node can contact the SRSV branch node. When contacted, the SRSV branch node presents a certificate that cannot be verified along with error message: "Self-signed based access not allowed.Contact system administrator". Conditions: Unity Connection 9.X w/ SRSV feature. Both clusters are not configured as DNS Clients. System.SRSV.AcceptSrsvSelfSignedCertificates row of vw_configuration has already been updated to 1 as per SRSV Installation Guide.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases