Cisco Bug: CSCup52603 - Dao: Flows not flushed when new MAC:VTEP learnt after VXLAN-VM vMotion.
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VM's trying to reach devices through VXLAN Gateway will be unable to communicate pings will fail Conditions: This occurs randomly after VM's have been vMotioned between different hosts
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases