Cisco Bug: CSCup52338 - IPMA service thread blocked during restart while accessing JTAPI APIs.
Jun 03, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
10.0(2.99991.6) 8.6(2) 9.1(2) 9.1(2)ES1 9.1(2)ES2
Symptom: Multiple use case failed after restarting IPMA service. 1.User was not able to login to assistant console throwing multiple login error 2.User not able to select the manager from assistant phone throwing 503 service unavailable. 3. Call routing fails. Conditions: After IPMA restart in a machine where large users configured and speed dials, intercom etc associated.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases