Cisco Bug: CSCup51349 - Router crashed due to watchdog at " RIP Timers "
Feb 02, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Looking at the rip database output, the number of routes in the vrf BM and RAYA-RAILWAYS are very high. What could have happened is, a triggered update was about to be sent for one of the vrfs and we were walking through all the prefixes inside the vrf and since, the no of routes were high, we took more time and the watchdog killed us. Conditions: Number of routes in the vrf BM and RAYA-RAILWAYS are very high.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases