Cisco Bug: CSCup50650 - vtpAuthenticaitionTbl should not be populated for RO/"network-operator"
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: vtpAuthenticationTable is populated for both users in "network-operator" roles (Users with SNMP read-only privileges). Conditions: SNMP user with read-only privileges, mibwalks vtpAuthenticationTable.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases