Cisco Bug: CSCup48374 - CUIC- Schedules configured with SFTP causing OutOfMemory errors at times
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUIC becomes inaccessible or slower in response. Conditions: Configure 50 schedules with SFTP option enabled with a running frequency of 30 min (daily) Make SFTP server configured in above schedules is inaccessible or its allowed capacity is reached. Based on the size of the files needs to be CUIC get OutOfMemory errors sooner.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases