Cisco Bug: CSCup47567 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in thttpd
Dec 29, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2009-4491 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases