Cisco Bug: CSCup47557 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in libxml2
Jan 30, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch includes a version of libxml that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2008-3529, CVE-2008-4226, CVE-2011-3102, CVE-2011-3919, CVE-2011-4461, CVE-2011-4815, CVE-2011-4885, CVE-2012-0193, CVE-2012-0841, CVE-2012-2807, CVE-2012-5134, CVE-2014-0191, CVE-2014-3660 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases