Cisco Bug: CSCup47345 - PCA10: CUE Device Grouping is incorrect.
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: -CUE shows as 'Router' in Device Grouping Conditions: CUE 8.0-9.0 Cisco 2911 Integrated Services Router G2
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases