Cisco Bug: CSCup46454 - ISDN-GW 2.2(1.94p) shows h323-id as calling party number in CDR.
Mar 26, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241
- Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321
Known Affected Releases
2.0(1.35) 2.0(1.40) 2.0(1.49) 2.0(1.51) 2.1(1.22) 2.1(1.43) 2.1(1.49) 2.2(1.79) 2.2(1.92) 2.2(1.94)
Symptom: ISDN-GW records h.323id of MCU as calling party number in it CDR when the call comes from MCU53xx. If the call comes from MCU4220, it records the Q.931 display name as the calling party number. Conditions: - This difference is seen when MCU 5300 calls to an ISDN GW. - The H.323 stack of the ISDN GW will prefer the H.323 ID over the Q.931 display name for all devices - with the exception of Codian products. MCU 4200/4500 has Codian as manufacturing ID and therefore this exception applies to 4200/4500 series. MCU 5300 has Cisco as manufacturing ID and this exception doesn't apply; ISDN GW therefore uses the H.323 ID instead of Q.931 display name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases