Cisco Bug: CSCup45241 - Presence status shows 'Available' for Outlook Calendar 'Out of Office'.
Dec 10, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Jabber presence status is displayed as 'Available' although Outlook calendar status is 'Out of Office'. Conditions: When the user current Outlook calendar status is 'Out of Office', the corresponding presence status in Jabber is displayed as 'Available' instead as 'Away'. The issue is observed on Jabber 9.7, 9.6, and 9.2, CUPS 10.5, and Exchange 2010.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases