Cisco Bug: CSCup44896 - Presence Viewer doesn't show status when CUCM userid contains '@'
Feb 20, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Presence viewer doesn't show end user's presence in case userid contains '@' character Conditions: Userid contains '@' character. Example: email@example.com For instance: administrator setup CUCM to synch users from LDAP with userid=mail. On CUCM Admin GUI: System -> LDAP -> LDAP System. Field: "LDAP Attribute for User ID"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases