Cisco Bug: CSCup44757 - No events are raised after Device delete & Re-Add operation
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No events are raised after Device delete & Re-Add operation Conditions: I deleted one of the UCCE device and then re-added it back. Before deleting, this device had many service down, component down alarms because PG was down. After the addition, though the device-360 view shows the component as stopped, there is no alarm or event on this device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases