Cisco Bug: CSCup44230 - Call info logged incorrect after transfer call completed.
Aug 18, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 7821
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call info logged incorrect after transfer call completed. Conditions: Preconditions: 1. C and D share a line, privacy value both set as: Off; Test steps: 1. C placed a call to A, and A answered; 2. A transfer the call to B; 3. C end the call; 4. Check call history in C and D.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases