Cisco Bug: CSCup43766 - same domain shown twice in global selector
Aug 05, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Duplicate entries for domains seen in global selection Conditions: When we login as a different user (other than globaladmin), and try selecting any particular domain(s) from the global selection, the list is not auto selected. Now if we choose any domain, this domain is shown twice with all other domains.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases