Cisco Bug: CSCup43419 - Add Step button grayed out on SAP job definition dialog on enabled agent
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The 'Add Step' button grayed out on SAP job definition even though the SAP adapter connection is enabled. Conditions: When editing a SAP job, must click SAP tab first then click Run tab and change SAP adapter from disabled to enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases