Cisco Bug: CSCup42827 - cpc_qovr process goes out of memory
Oct 31, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: heap_dump_cpc_qovr.hprof files are seen in the /opt/emms/emsam/log/backup directory Conditions: This has been observed in Prime Collaboration Assurance 10.5 following an extended (30 minute) down time of Prime. When Prime is back online there is a surge of CDR/CMR records that were queued during the Prime downtime.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases