Cisco Bug: CSCup41893 - UC Performance monitor threshold value is blank in a case
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: UC Performance monitor threshold value is blank in a case Conditions: Created a custom dashboard for a counter EX: System Threads. Clicked on Add Event. It takes to the threshold configuration pop-up UI. Entered the threshold over "1000" or Under "5". Saved it. Now again click on this event hyper link in the custom dashboard. It shows blank in the threshold fields. the configured values "1000" & "5" is missing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases