Cisco Bug: CSCup41140 - Scheduled reports in CUIC run on subscriber nodes also post forsedbsync
Mar 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Scheduled reports in CUIC subscriber nodes are also getting executed Conditions: Scenario 1: Have a CUIC multi-node cluster with several scheduled reports on the publisher node Schedule to run them every 5 min on the publisher. Add a new subscriber node to its cluster. Once new subscriber is installed, Shutdown the publisher node or remove its network connectivity from the other nodes on the cluster. Log in to new subscriber node and navigate to the scheduler page. Scenario 2: Have a CUIC multi-node cluster with several scheduled reports on the publisher node Schedule to run them every 5 min on the publisher. Do a forsedbsync from publisher to all subscriber nodes Login to the subscriber nodes and go to the scheduler page. It is observed that all subscriber nodes will also run scheduled reports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases