Cisco Bug: CSCup40086 - From DDV, managed state is set to false/unmanaged not suspending for MP.
Aug 13, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: From the DDV, the managed state is set to "false/unmanage" and send to VHM. But the VHM is not suspending for MeetingPlace. Conditions: This is only with Meeting Place 7.x which is not supported in PCA 10
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases