Cisco Bug: CSCup39665 - ACR: do_open Line: 1184
Dec 14, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: An alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected ("Application failed - An unexpected software error was detected in clusterStatus.py: Received a URLError exception while trying to update the Cluster Status information") Conditions: Internal logging system fail to establish internal connector for retrieving the cluster status information. This caused by main app is not available or slow response. Typically seeing right after app crash while system is trying automatically recover by restarting it internally.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases