Cisco Bug: CSCup39648 - Phone discovery fails when CTI remote device is configured without IP
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM cluster discovery fails, PCA will not be able show same number of endpoints and their registration status, that are registered to CUCM. Conditions: With CTI remote device configured in CUCM, CUCM doesn't know IP address of these device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases