Cisco Bug: CSCup39394 - PCA Server restarting due to DECAP crash
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Decap processes receiving syslog message goes down. Conditions: Occur rarely when syslog packet size is more than defined size.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases