Cisco Bug: CSCup39235 - Issue in License Information persistance on Upgrade to 10.5
Mar 15, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On upgrade from 9.x to 10.5 the License information of 9.x is not migrated to 10.5 which causes issue in Upgrade license file processing. Conditions: Upgrade a 9.5 server with permanent license to 10.5 and install an UPGRADE license.The 9.x purchased counts should get applied.This is not happening.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases