Cisco Bug: CSCup38102 - UCCX Resources username is case sensitive
Jul 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When an end user ID is changed/updated on the CUCM, it updates the UCCX Resource names assigned skills and team to default values. Conditions: For example, when end user ID bob is changed to BOB in CUCM, under UCCX resources, user bob is updated with new resource name BOB and also it updates user BOBs previous assigned skills and team to default values.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases