Cisco Bug: CSCup37667 - 10.0(1)su2 upgrade rules to prevent install over ineligible ES's
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Upgrades to CUCM 10.0(1)su2, also known as 10.0.1.12900--x, will fail for any es's between 10.0.1.12008-x and 10.0.1.12899 inclusive. Conditions: Only applicable for customers upgrading to CUCM 10.0(1)su2, also known as 10.0.1.12900-x. The upgrade rules included with this fix prevent customers from installing over an Engineering Special that may contain fixes not present in 10.0(1)su2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases