Cisco Bug: CSCup37489 - Adjust edge max-hops to address interop issues with Webex CMR
Apr 26, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Endpoints registered using Mobile & Remote Access cannot place calls when the call path traverses several hops (such as a B2B call). The calls are rejected with a SIP Too Many Hops error. The error is not seen when endpoints are registered on-prem. Conditions: The hop count values on the CEtcp or CEtls zones are too small.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases