Cisco Bug: CSCup37425 - Cat6k 40G LC may fail to write a crashnfo or log for firmware error
Sep 23, 2015
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Cat6k 40G linecard may fail to write a crashinfo file or logfile when the card encounters a firmware error. Conditions: This is a side effect or an exception on the card.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases