Cisco Bug: CSCup37102 - Assign Playlist to playout at current time returns div 0 error
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Duration of content/playlist to be played is very much close to zero seconds. Conditions: Upon selecting a time slot in Playout Scheduler page, If user selects either Content or Playlist in the "Playlist Configure window" and if Duration of content/playlist to be played is very much close to zero seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases