Cisco Bug: CSCup34612 - Replication is broken after 2nd time switch forward
Jul 07, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Replication Not Setup after 2nd time switch forward Conditions: 1. Went back to 8.5 snapshot, checked the replication no issues found 2. Upgraded to 10.5 Build 24 and did switch version, checked the replication no issues found 3. Switch back to 8.5, did replication reset all and checked the replication no issues found 4. Switch forward to 10.5 again, replication is not setup now.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases