Cisco Bug: CSCup33389 - DB tuning not working as part of upgrade 10.0-->10.5
Jul 02, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DB Tuning is not done when Prime Collab Assurance Server is upgraded from 10.0 to 10.5. This might reduce the performance of 150 K Server. Conditions: Prime Collab Assurance server with 150K Endpoints might see degradation in performance.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases