Cisco Bug: CSCup33361 - TACACS Authentication fails when the login id is user@domain.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Login fails to a Cisco Nexus 4000 switch when username contain the special character @. Conditions: This symptom occurs when TACACS is configured as a Authentication server. @ is treated as a delimiter when part of the username.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases