Cisco Bug: CSCup32365 - Created tcalias not listed on GUI if Server name is left "Not selected"
Jun 12, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When added tcalias on CUP node but leave Server Name: "Not selected", system is creating a zombie tcalias that doesn't belong to anyone and is not listed on GUI, but is saved in Database. Conditions: When Group Chat Server Alias is cretated but Server name is not selected. 1. Create new Group Chat Server Alias on CUP:Messaging-Group Chat Server Alias Mapping 2. Leave Server Name: Not Selected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases