Cisco Bug: CSCup32284 - Flat Files Deleted Regardless of Restores status
Jun 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After attempting to restore a flat file, data does not get added to the database and flat file is deleted. Conditions: When attempting to restore a flat file when the database is not in a ready state for a restore.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases