Cisco Bug: CSCup32112 - ASR 1006K cannot remove static routes
Feb 08, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The router generates a static route for the old IPs Conditions: The issue starts when a user purchase a static IP address so the customer has to move that user from VLAN 502 (users with dynamic IP) to VLAN 517 (users with static IP). When the customer negotiates a new IP address (static assigned ip) on the new vlan via DHCP, the router generates a /32 static route of the old IP address. This static route cannot be removed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases